Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Collaborating with Saffron Craig

Hiya,

I can't believe its May already...this year is flying by, and this is the month for birthdays! My Dad, Mum, Brother, Daughter, Sister in Law, and I all are born in May...busy busy....

But thats not what i'm actually going to talk about today. I'm very excited because I have finished all the bags for the collaboration with Saffron Craig, and now I can proudly say they are up on her website http://www.saffroncraig.com/.. I made some of my standard bags, a tote, Porkiepie satchel and a Yorkiepie satchel, but with Saffron's fabrics they look absolutely gorgeous!! I also made a Hobo shoulder bag with her Birds in Leaves - Black and a Market Bag in her Aqua Elk Landscape. I'm very happy with how these turned out and even happier that Saffron loves her bags! I will look to releasing the Hobo in September and the Market Bag early August. As you know I love using one print, so it was out of my comfort zone for me to use the panels for the Birds in Leaves Tote, but i'm happy with the outcome, so I will definately look at making this design again.

I will load up some pics that Saffron has kindly given to me, she has done a terrific job of the pictures on her website..

Also check out her blog..for my first (and possibly only..lol.) interview! Saffrons's Blog

Ok I must get going as I have Poppyseed Markets in two weeks I have to sew like the wind!!!

Selkie xo

0 Comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed